Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween





Friday night was our super fun Halloween Party! I think the fact that I was never allowed to celebrate Halloween growing up has made me love to celebrate it as an adult! We had a costume party for some of our friends. Everybody got really into and put a lot of thoughts into their costumes. Thanks to Amber, Nathan, Jill, Andrew, Jenny J., Rob, Anya, Brandon, Jenny M., Steve, Liz, Kyle, Jenny H. and Jace for all coming!! I've attached some fun pictures from the party :)

On a totally different subject, I just have to share a movie with you that I hope that NO ONE else will have to see! Marie Antoinette! If you are thinking of going....DON'T DO IT! It was the most boring movie I've ever seen. And anyone who knows me at all knows that I like almost every movie. My movie standards are really not that high! I have a review on yahoo under their movie review section if you are dying to read it. I went with Sarah and Rachel and we were both SO bored. The best part of the movie was when it was finally over! Ok, I could go on and on but I am getting all worked up again so I better stop now!

And now, enjoy some pics :)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Bita!
I found your site through Lissa's...we were in her wedding together! I really enjoyed checking out your Europe pics. I got to go there after college, but now I need to go back with the husband. I am glad to hear that all is well with you. I have a blog here, too, if you ever get bored.

Lissa said...

HALLOWEEN WAS A WHILE AGO!!
We need an update!
You look so cute as Marge. Blue hair looks great on you.

Kim said...

Bita, thanks for visiting my blog! Glad you enjoyed that video; I think I watched it four times yesterday (at work). Pam and Jim are breaking my heart right now! Glad to see you're doing well!

Sarah said...

Hello sister! That was a pretty entertaining Halloween party! Hey, I finally updated my blog! Wated homework time doing it but hey, what's a blog for right? I can't wait to see you when I come home! love ya

Sarah said...

Well come on sister, I enjoyed our weekend as well.. but this no post think is unacceptable! hehe.. I love you and thanks again for coming this weekend!

Lissa said...

STILL no post! I was waiting in anticipation!! Maybe tomorrow! Love ya!