Saturday, June 02, 2007

And....we're back















Yes, after another long absence, we have returned to posting! Sorry for the long pause since our last post :)

Some highlights for us over the past month or so is having my sisters home for the summer, getting to visit with my friend Michelle who lives in Virginia, and building our new patio!

I have lots of pics of the patio, from the beginning to end. I have to give credit to Rusty for pulling it all together. He did a great job! My advice to anyone who decides to do this themselves is get lots of help! It's been a week since we started and its still not completely finished.

I also have some cute pictures of our time with Michelle. Rusty and I took Michelle, John, and Nathan to the Indy Zoo. We saw lots of exciting things, including a man getting arrested for jumping in the elephant exhibit! Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of that :)



Have fun looking at the pictures! I put some in of our house too just because I planted a ton of flowers and I wanted to show them off!! There's also one from last week when I babysat Sasha.

OK-I just uploaded my pics and they are all in the wrong order and I don't really know how to label them so you'll just have to figure out which one is which.






1 comment:

philip+anne said...

so great to see pictures!
the patio looks great. thanks again for letting philip come stay...
<3 anne