Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So You Think you Can Dance?

Ok, I know it is sad, but I have to make a post about how much I love the show So You Think You can Dance. Sarah, Rachel and I discovered it last summer by accident and now we are hooked! We even went so far as to try and buy tickets for the top 10 reunion last summer, but there weren't any shows close to Indy. For any of you poor people who have not heard of this show, its AWESOME! Its by the creators of American Idol, but so much better. The performance show is on Wednesday at 8 and then the result show is on Thursday at 9. Does anyone else out there watch it and have an opinion on which couple they like this year? My vote is currently with Sabre and Dominic! Love them! And if anyone watched it last week and heard the judges mention their routine reminded him of Ivan and Alison's routine last year, but didn't know what they meant, here, for your viewing pleasure, is Ivan and Alison's dance from last year! Oh-and its a good thing Rusty doesn't actually read this blog or actively participate in it at all, because if he did, he'd probably be really annoyed that I dedicated an entire blog post to this show!! :) I tried to post in the actual YouTube clip but it kept giving me an error message, so here is the link! http://youtube.com/watch?v=r-iI5OTPhaY&mode=related&search=

No comments: