Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year!






Happy 2008 to everyone! Looking back over 2007, I see a lot of ways God has worked in our lives. He has put us through some trials that haven't been fun, but God is so good. I'm looking forward to see what God has in store for us in 2008. This past year has been one of our more difficult years. I won't go into too many details but most of my readers probably know anyways! I'm just so thankful for the people God has put into my life. They have been greatly used of Him to be of comfort to me in this past year. I really do think of you all as dear to me as family-even more so in some cases! I'm thankful that I've gotten closer to my sisters in 2007. We've always been close but I feel that our relationship has grown even deeper in this past year and I look forward to spending more time with both Sarah and Rachel this year! I'm grateful for my wonderful husband and at times marvel at how blessed I am to have Rusty as my husband! He is better to me than I deserve and I just love him so much!


So-one of my "New Year's Resolutions" will be to blog more often!! I don't like to make New Year's Resolutions but I do like the idea of making a fresh start. I also did start a bible reading plan on Jan 1st and really hope to be more consistent in reading my bible.


Ok-my sappy blog post has come to an end!! I'm going on about 4 hours of sleep right now and probably need to get to bed!


I hope everyone has a great 2008! I'm so thankful to be part of each of your lives :)

1 comment:

Lissa said...

I LOVE your hair!!! It's so cute!!
2008 is your sister!