Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 4 month birthday sweet Ella!

Ella turned 4 months old yesterday! I cannot believe how big she is getting and how much she is changing! My sister Sarah left for Bangladesh 2 weeks ago and I'm curious what she'll say about Ella when she sees her after not seeing her for a few weeks! I feel like she's grown a lot. She's officially out of all her 0-3 month clothes now and she's even outgrown a few 3-6 month outfits just because of how long she is! Her official 4 month check-up isn't until Feb 5th so I won't have any stats until then! But here are a few pics taken on her 4 month birthday.





Ella is doing so many new things, it seems like she learns something new every day! She's rolled over from belly to back but only once. I'm starting to wonder if I imagined it since she hasn't done it again and I didn't get it on video! She's starting to love bath time much more also. She's always liked her bath but now she splashes and kicks her feet like crazy! Just in the past few days she's started reaching for things. She also really likes her saucer and jumparoo. She usually sits in her jumparoo once a day and watches her Baby Einstein DVD while I eat breakfast! She's such a good girl!
This pic was taken on Sunday after church. This is a 3-6 month dress but you can see its already too short! This is just the first time she's worn it and it may be the last :(
Lissa, do you recognize the tights she's wearing?? They go so well with this outfit!

Seriously, what did I blog about before Ella was born? :)
Last Saturday night we celebrated my good friend Laura's birthday. Happy birthday Laura! :) I love all the sweet ladies in this picture. I realized it was the first time I'd gone out with the girls since Ella was born!

Today Ella and I are stuck at home having a snow day together! I was hoping Rusty would get to stay home from work but no such luck. We got about 12 inches of snow here! I heard on TV earlier that it's the 13th biggest snow storm we've had in Indy and the most school closings that station has ever reported! I had hoped to go out today but after peeking out my window this morning I decided against that pretty quick! So, we're just having a fun day indoors, playing, blogging and watching movies.
Last night we gave Ella rice cereal to celebrate her 4 month birthday! You can watch the video and decide if she liked it or not!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

I think she did really well with that cereal!!! :)
Happy 4 months Ella Bella! You are beautiful!
And I LOVED those tights!! I'm so glad Ella is fitting in them.
Miss you!

Charity said...

oh my goodness, that picture of her smiling just melted my heart!!!

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

I can't believe she's already 4 months! I love the smile pic!

Marguerite said...

Ella looks so "toddler-ish" when she's sitting in that big chair! What a cutie.