Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally!

Ella is finally rolling over! I seriously wondered if it would ever happen. She rolled over from belly to back when she was about 3 months old but she only did it 1 time! Since then I keep waiting and waiting for her to do it again....nothing. Finally yesterday she rolled over from back to belly. After she did it once, she just kept doing it over and over. I was so happy! I do have to give her a little push to get her on her side but from that point she does it all herself! So far she goes over her left shoulder more easily than her right shoulder so we'll have to work on that.

5 comments:

Heather said...

YAY Ella!!!! Lillian rolled over for the first time on Saturday. It was totally unexpected. She has been trying, or at least it seems she has been, but lately she never seemed like she was remotely interested in rolling over. I got it on video on Saturday night. She gets mad quickly though, she has never liked being on her tummy, so I hope she figures out how to roll over onto her back from her belly, and soon!!! She does it all the time now, so I have to roll her back over, which gets old.

They are both getting so big and so fun!! It amazing how they just do this stuff. You dont have to teach them, they just do it! Before we know it, they will be on all 4's crawling around.

Ella is a doll. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

Team RyKy said...

Too cute! I love the video of her laughing too! I would love to meet Ella sometime soon (and so would Ryan and Kyle). Pick a warm Wednesday or Friday and we should meet up.

Emily said...

Hi, I'm Lissa's friend and I've never looked at your Blog before, but I've heard about you! I scrolled through some of your posts and noticed that you like etsy! I do to! If you love etsy, you'll love Hyena Cart. There are a bunch of WAHMs on there that do a TON of awesome work! I'm on there a lot looking at the cloth diapers and such, but they have other earth friendly things as well! Nice to "meet" you!

Emily said...

We live by Ben Davis! That's not too far away...not as far as Lafayette, anyway. hehe
feel free to email me if you ever want to chat. emilyjoy16@hotmail.com

Lissa said...

HOORAY ELLA! Aunt Lissa is so proud of you. (I just want to kiss your sweet cheeks!)