Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finally...some pictures!!








Sorry it took so long to get pictures on here! We've had a hectic last few days. We decided to take on a big home improvement project...painting 2 rooms plus the foyer and adding a chair rail with wainscoting. Of course, I thought we'd have the project done in 1 day. I must have been delusional because we still (3 days later) only have one of the rooms painted. And it still needs touched up. I always underestimate how long it will take to do things!

Rusty's going to try to put together a website with all the Europe pics so that they can be viewed easier than trying to post on here. But I'll try to post a few different pics at each posting. All of these were taken in Paris! The first ones are all at the Musee d'Orsey which had all impressionalist paintings...really awesome!!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Great pics!! Your eyes look really blue in one! Glad to finally see some Europe pics...keep em coming!

Sarah said...

Hello you two! I got a blog so I can post on your guys' and also have a little place to let out some of my own thoughts! Thank you guys so much for everything. I love you both more than I can tell ya! Have a great week and I can't wait to see you this weekend!