Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Office






I think the title of this post clearly reflects what we are excited about this week. The season premier of THE OFFICE! We are so excited. We are having a little "Office watching party" this Thursday night for anyone who is a fan of The Office and would like to come! Give me a call if you're interested in coming! So far Jenny and Robby, Anya and Laura are coming! We'd love for Amber and Nathan to come if they can make it!

We had a pretty good weekend. The most exciting part of our weekend was that we got a new car! Its a Nissan Pathfinder SUV. Its really Rusty's car but I am excited too. Now we have a vehicle to take all our camping gear in! Rusty is the most excited I've ever seen him. Sarah came home for the weekend, it was great to see her!! We're really looking forward to The Covered Bridge Festival coming up in about a month!

Here are a few more Europe pics for your viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I did NOT watch Gilmore Girls! It worked out nicely because I was doing a homework assignment for Stats and I didn't get out of the lab until after 8:00. I'm glad you left a message to remind me because I would have forgot! And I have not watched last week's episode of The Office yet. I'm watching both this Thursday night and am pretty excited! Can't wait to see you on Friday... oh the fun the three of us shall have--together again!

Anonymous said...

Bita-

You are soooooo pretty!

Lissa said...

You need to post again! Who said you were so pretty?? You have an admirer???? Does Rusty know about this???