Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Belly!!

First off-yes, you are at the right site!! I decided to change my blog. I felt like the other one was just kind of dark! I like this one much better-it reminds me of spring, which hopefully is just around the corner! As you can see by my pregnancy ticker, I am a little over 13 weeks pregnant-officially in my 2nd trimester!! It's gone by fast so far. I hope it starts to slow down a little bit or else we won't be ready! Work has just been really busy and that has made time go by quickly. Well here are the first of my belly pics. I can't promise to post these through out my entire pregnancy-we'll just see how it goes and how ugly it gets!! But for your viewing pleasure...

My belly at 5 weeks...a distant memory....

My belly at 12 weeks....can you see a difference?? I can!!
Here is a picture of the mug we got my Mom to tell her we were pregnant. "Grandma" in dutch is "Oma" (my mom is from Holland). At first she didn't quite get it, but she figured it out pretty fast :) Now she tells EVERYONE she meets that she is going to be an "Oma". She is so excited.


And....last but not least. The VERY FIRST picture of our baby that I'll post!! I'm sure there will be many more to come!! Sorry the picture is kinda blurry...it was the best I could get! I can see the baby pretty clearly, but then again, I've been looking at it a LOT :) Its pointed so you can see the baby straight on..with the head on top and you can see an arm sticking out on the right. So cute!!
I'm going to try really hard to post more regularly. Now that we have a laptop, that should be much easier! Rusty bought me an aweswome laptop last weekend since I'll be working from home when the baby comes :) I think he is getting just as much use out of it as I am though! He loves playing computer games, and he's discovered that he loves playing computer games lying in bed even more! :)

And just so this isn't a completely baby related post-WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE OFFICE TO START BACK UP NEXT WEEK!! April 10th, in case anyone hasn't heard. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

philip+anne said...

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Sarah said...

I love the new blog design Bita! I agree.. very spring-like!