Sunday, April 20, 2008

16 weeks!!

Sorry, not too much exciting news for this post, just wanted to put a few pics up. First off, Rusty got his big official certificate in the mail showing he is now a licensed, professional engineer! I'm so proud of him!! He actually just started a new job last week and so far its going really well! The best part (for me) is that now he's working downtown, so him and I get to ride to and from work together everyday!! Its nice to have that extra time together, plus its saving us a ton on gas and parking. yeah!

Now for the pics you probably really want to see....my 16 week belly pics! I was comparing them to my 12 week pics and I can't tell a HUGE difference, can you? But I can definitely tell the difference when I get dressed every morning! My jeans aren't fitting so well anymore. Some of the bigger ones are still fitting, but are pretty snug. Its hard at this point. I'm not really in maternity clothes yet so I'm just having to buy bigger sizes, and that just makes me look frumpy. Oh well!! My main concern at this point is comfort!! My goal is to try to work out at least 3 times this week. I took the last few weeks off because work was just too busy to try to go over lunch. this week will still be crazy, but I really need to get to the gym! I really can't complain about my pregnancy so far. I've had it pretty easy, no morning sick or anything so far! Just feeling generally tired and worn out (that didn't seem to subside once by 2nd tri hit). I still haven't felt the baby move, hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so! Today our baby is the size of an avacado!! Ok...here are the pics!!


Friday night we babysat little Zoey! (our friend's baby).I just think she's so cute! Here's a pic of her (we tried REALLY hard to get her to smile but she just wasn't having it ) :)

Hope everyone has a good week!! Next weekend is Sarah's graduation...I'll have some fun graduation pics in my next post!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Zoey looks adorable!! I love that little girl! Oh, and I can definitely tell a little difference in da belly! :)