Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best purchase ever!

We've been making good use of our Children's Museum Pass the past few weeks! Ella loves it there! We got to go last weekend with our good friends. This is seriously the only picture I have of Ella and her buddy Hudson where it's not a big blur. Those 2 were on the move constantly! They were so cute together. Hudson's mom Lindsay and I were laughing because as we were walking from the dinosaur exhibit, some guy stopped us and asked if they were twins! Uhm-nope! haha.


Ok-I had to include this picture. It's of Ella on the runway at the Barbie exhibit. She got ahold of my camera tonight and was pushing buttons like crazy. When I got it back from her, I found this picture-somehow Ella had added the word "Congratulations" to this picture! HA! Didn't even know my camera could do that!


I've been looking around for a flower girl dress for Ella-she's going to be the flower girl in Sarah's wedding in May. Should be interesting! So, flower girl dresses are like $60 at David's Bridal-no way am I paying that! I looked around on Craig's List and Ebay but didn't find anything. Then last week I was wandering through the kids section at Target and saw this dress with the Easter Dresses.


I think this could totally pass for a flower girl dress! And it was only $18-I can handle that :) Ella may insist on wearing the hat down the aisle too, not sure. She LOVES to wear this hat!
Now this is my best purchase ever-this little table & chairs set I got Ella! My original plan was to wait for garage sale season and get one. I looked around at goodwill but never came across one. I finally caved in and just bought one at Babies R Us with my 20% off coupon. I'm so glad I didn't wait another 2 months to buy this! To say Ella loves this would be a huge understatement. Since the moment I put it together, she's been sitting at it. Tonight she sat there and colored for over an hour! She never does one thing for that long! Money well spent!


The only sad thing is that now yet another room of my house has been overtaken by kid stuff-I guess it was bound to happen! Last week I bought Ella a kitchen set off Craig's List and I had no place to put it except our front room. So, if you come to my house, the first thing you now see when you come in the door is a lovely plastic kitchen. Oh well!

1 comment:

Michelle T said...

I love the table! They really are perfect for the little people. My kids love the one that they have. She is so cute! I love the little pink heart clip in her hair!