Friday, January 21, 2011

Its a....

...BOY!! Probably everyone who reads this blog already knows that, but thought I'd post it anyways!! Here are a few pics from our ultrasound

His cute little profile!

And...the money shot. He definitely wasn't shy!


We are so so excited! Even more than being excited about having a boy, we're just happy that everything looked great and he is looks healthy!

We came home to tell Ella and she seemed to not care at all :) Rachel came home from work and had bought me a little onsie that said "Little Brother". I was holding it later and Ella said "hey, that's for my little brother!" So, I guess she understand a little!

4 comments:

Charity said...

YAY!!!! You will love having a little boy!!! they are so much fun!!

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

Boys are fun! So happy for you!

Sarah said...

woohoo! that makes me laugh that Ella said that, and a little teary-eyed! She will be so great with him!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.