Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anniversary weekend!

This weekend Rusty and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! I have such a wonderful husband and I'm so thankful for him and all that he does! To celebrate, we made quite the day of it. We started out by going to the IMA to see the Mummy exhibit plus we walked around the gardens and toured the Lilly house. I did remember to take one photo op of my belly-30 weeks, 1 day:
After the IMA, we went to the canal dowtown and rented a "surrey"...? not sure if that is the right spelling. Its basically a cart that you can pedal. Rusty was so sweet and pedaled (pedalled??-i'm having spelling issues!) the whole time while I sat back and enjoyed the breeze :)


We ended the night by a really good dinner at a restaurant downtown called 41 West-YUM!! I had the best salmon and mashed potatoes!!
As far as our various home projects...we are making progress! I still don't have any new bathroom pics, I'll try to get those up soon. The nursery is finally coming along! The primer and first coat of paint went up last weekend and I'm hoping it will be finished this coming weekend! We picked up our crib on Saturday but haven't assembled it yet. I can't wait!

BUT-the thing I'm the most excited about right now would be my newly reupholstered chairs!! Yeah! It only took us about 7 months to get them done, but they are done, and they look GREAT!! Here they are.....


Not sure if you remember them before, if not, you can see them HERE What an improvement! One more thing to cross off the list!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The chairs look great! I love the belly pic too. You are such a cute pregnant lady. I only hope I will one day be as cute as you! :)

Lissa said...

I can't believe it was 6 years ago...feels like a lot less! I remember bowling and getting shakes with you guys on our honeymoons. Aww, memories ! Seriously, when do we get to go back to the beach??? :)
You are looking lovely!

Lissa said...

AND I love the chairs!