Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Better late than Never!

I should definitely be doing about a million other things than blogging but I'd so much rather blog than clean! Although, I do like to clean. Weird, I know. I especially like to clean my kitchen! You can always count on that being the one room of my house that is clean, even if every other room is a disaster. Anyways...Ella has been changing so much in the past week! I feel like she looks different every day and is doing new things constantly! Her newest things right now are sucking on her hands (or sleeves, blanket, anything near by...), squealing (both when she is happy and mad!), and laughing/smiling/cooing. She's been smiling for quite awhile but now she smiles much more often and she's started the big open mouth smile. A few days ago I tried to do a little photo shoot with her in her fancy Christmas dress. I tried for about 30 minutes and could not get ONE single smile out of that girl! Of course, as soon as the dress was off (and my camera not out)...all smiles.

Daddy and Ella time on the couch!
This pic is kinda out of order, but this is when I tried the dress on her the first time to make sure it fit after I bought it.
And finally....better late than never....our master bathroom remodel is FINALLY finished!! Well, pretty much. Its been usable for quite some time (since before Ella was born), but there were lots of finishing touches that needed done. There are still a few things that need to be done (painting the trim, touching up around the ceiling, putting carpet in the closet), but its basically done. Here are the before and after pics! Sorry, the after pics somehow ended up first. I still haven't figured out how to upload my pics so they are in the right order...






3 comments:

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

Your new bathroom is gorgeous!! And, I love Ella's Christmas dress!

Charity said...

I LOOOVVVEEEEEE your bathroom!! It looks like it should be on Cribs!! :)

And Ella is adorable as usual!! Looks like she's gaining some weight! She was so tiny looking!!

Lissa said...

WOW!!!! The bathroom remodel is awesome!! GREAT JOB RUSTY!
Ella is so beautimous. I just want to squeeze her!! :)
Lots of Christmas love...I miss you!