Thursday, May 07, 2009

Tagged! (not it, no tag backs) :)

So my good friend Lissa tagged me for the "8 things" quiz...8 things I did yesterday, 8 things I'm looking forward to, etc. I've been tagged a bunch of times of facebook for stuff like this too. No offense, but I'm just not really that into that kind of thing. I feel like I have nothing good to really say, or nothing interesting to say. Not that I ever have anything THAT interesting to say but that doesn't stop me from blogging! BUT, I was thinking, the point of all those things is to get to know people better, right? And what says more about someone than their guilty pleasure?? :) So I'm starting a new "tag" of sorts...what is your guilty pleasure?? I'll start. I'm kind of embarrased to admit this. You ready for it? Ok, here goes.

I am totally addicted to The Real Housewives of New York City. Ok, I feel better that that is off my chest. I first discovered the show probaby 4 weeks ago. They play reruns of all the shows on Bravo during the day. I got totally sucked in!! Why do I care about a bunch of stupid socialites who just stab each other in the back all the time? I have no idea. I can't get over how pointless their lives are. But, nevertheless, its really entertaining.
So....I tag Lissa, Amber, Jen M., Jenny J. and my sister Sarah. Give me the dirt.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Okay my guilty pleasure is the RW/RR challenge - The Duel II. I don't know why but I like watching the challenges. Of course I could do without all the cussing and gay activity, but it entertains me nonetheless. I also like High School Musical. I realize that I'm 33, but come on people Zac Effron is hot - don't tell my husband:)

Sarah said...

I'm not too embarrassed about my first guilty pleasure, only a little bit: celebrity gossip. Every now an then I just have to read the OMG feature or flip through the magazine in the checkout aisle. I'll have to agree with Jen also on the High School Musical thing..and I won't lie, I sometimes watch Disney Chanel shows!

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

Hey! Ironically, I blogged about guilty pleasures yesterday and that's before you wrote your blog or tagged me. Great minds think alike.
I don't think I'll do a 2nd post about guilty pleasures since I already sort of did that.
But, if I had to do it again I'd mention Bo Duke. :)

Lissa said...

Ha! My guilty pleasure is The Bachelorette. So dumb, but I get sucked in every time.