Friday, February 20, 2009

Good mail day!!

I love love love getting good mail. I guess everyone does. So I was super excited over my good mail day and thought I'd share it with you all :) FIRST, when I open the mail box, I see 2 packages. yay!

I anxiously open package number 1.....its the wipe holder I ordered on etsy! I love it! The best part is that all the proceeds go to help build Cora's Playground. If you haven't read this story, it is so heartbreaking. It really touched my heart. There are a ton of things being sold on etsy right now to benefit Cora's Playground...check it out!!

Here is the front of the wipe holder..

And this is the back side. So pretty!

Next, I open an envelope and pull out this cute card from my good friend Marisa! Thanks girl, made my day! :)

Now, time to open the next package. Woohoo! A headband for Ella. She has so much pink and brown and had no headband to match!


And...last but not least...

I promised some Ella pics in my last post, so here they are!!
On Valentines Day
Gettin ready for a bath


Ella and mommy

Thanks so much to all of you who gave suggestions for our 10 year date anniversary! We haven't decided what we'll do yet but I'll let you know! Also, I opened up my comments to annonymous comments now. A few of my friends don't have google accounts and I want you to be able to post!

2 comments:

Charity said...

in the first pic of Ella she looks so much like you, but in the last picture she looks like rusty!!

whoever she looks like she's beautiful!!!

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

I love Etsy. Cute wipes box. I couldn't tell by the pic but was it a small one (like to carry in a diaper bag)? That would be nice to have. Maybe I could find an owl one. :)